This website is operated by Nutricia Ltd, Newmarket Avenue, Whitehorse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 0XQ, and its agents for your information, education and communication and is intended for use by UK residents only
Your privacy is really important to us, and we understand how important it is to you. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why we do it. We are committed to the online privacy of all our users.
The only personal information we will ever have is what you have voluntarily given to us.
This policy covers:
Information that we collect from you
In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or providing us with any personal information.
However, when you access and browse this website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website such as a registration form or the ‘Contact Us’ form), we may directly and indirectly collect and process certain information from you including, but not restricted to, the following:
- Personal information (e.g. name, address, contact details, etc)
- Site visit details (e.g. your IP address, ISP name, browser type, pages visited, etc)
- Other details as appropriate (e.g. that required on a registration form, Contact Us form, etc)
If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered by Danone.
Use of your information
The main reason we ask for, process and store your personal information is so we can provide you with the services you have requested. These services may include, but are not restricted to, registering for goods and services, responding to questions and complaints, etc.
Whenever we ask for your personal information we’ll tell you how we intend to use it and seek your consent.
Nutricia Ltd, or our service providers will, collect and store your personal information for purposes which may include:
- To directly provide any services you have requested including responses to questions or complaints.
- Where you have consented, to contact you should we have news to share with you about our products and services
- To enable third parties to process and manage your information so we can provide the services you have requested
- For security, administrative and legal purposes
- To update and enhance our website and the services we provide.
- Where you have consented, sharing this information within the Danone Group
- Information may also be shared with external third parties for marketing analysis (in which case information will only be shared for matching purposes and results will be returned on an anonymous and aggregated basis) or for behavioural targeting (in which case information will only be shared on an anonymous and aggregated basis).
Except as set out above, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this or if we are otherwise required by law to do so. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
If you register online for any of our services you may opt-in to receive marketing communications and set your communication preferences; you may withdraw that opt-in and/or change your communication preferences at any time by contacting us at:
Sharing your information
We may share your information:
- Within the Danone Group including Baby, Dairy and Waters, but only if we have obtained your consent.
- With our third-party service providers who perform Nutricia business operations on our behalf.
- As part of a sale of a Danone/Nutricia brand to another company.
- To protect and defend Nutricia (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
Security and data retention
At Nutricia, information security is very important and we have taken many steps to make sure your information is kept safe and secure against unauthorised access or disclosure, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will not store your personal information for any longer than we need to or as long as the law requires.
You have the following rights:
- The right to request us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time and we may ask you to pay the fee permitted by law (currently £10)
- The right to request us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
Please use the appropriate contact details (email, phone or mail) as shown here if you wish to exercise any of your rights or if you have any other questions relating to our use of your information.
Nutricia Ltd may update this policy at any time, so please check this page regularly to ensure you are kept up–to–date.
Danone Privacy Notice
Information Danone Collects
Nutricia Ltd collects information about you from a variety of sources, including directly from you such as when you complete registration/contact us forms, when you call us, etc and indirectly such as when you visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services or view our online advertisements.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered by Nutricia or the Danone Group.
Nutricia Ltd complies with UK data protection laws and is committed to working with consumers and the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office, to resolve any privacy concerns.
At Nutricia, information security is very important and we have taken many steps to make sure your information is kept safe and secure against unauthorised access or disclosure, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will not store your personal information for any longer than we need to or as long as the law requires.
Uses / Information Sharing
Nutricia Ltd uses the information we collect for our business purposes such as to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other Nutricia/ Danone Group products and services and to manage our sites and services.
Where you have consented we may share your information within the Danone Group (Baby, Dairy, Waters), with our third party providers who support Nutricia/ Danone Group business operations on our behalf. We may share with external agencies where we are required by law to do so.
All the information Nutricia Ltd collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you, and to develop world class products and services.
We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies outside of the Danone Group.
Our cookies do not enable us to identify you as a person.
You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from Nutricia by following the instructions in those messages, or by contacting us by following the link below.
Click here if you have any other questions relating to our use of your information.
This policy was last updated on 01/03/2017.